Bubba Blue’s luxuriously soft baby collection made from a unique blend of Azlon (Milk Fibre)* and Cotton.
The Bubba Blue Milk Collection is skin friendly, breathable and has a luxurious soft feel like no other.
The Bubba Blue MILK Jersey Cot Fitted Sheet fits most cots including the Boori cot. Smooth and soft for a great night’s sleep.
What makes Bubba Blue MILK so special?
- Skin Friendly – contains 17 amino acids
- Luxuriously Soft & Comfortable
- Moth & Age Resistant
How is Milk Fibre Made?
1. Liquid Milk
Liquid Milk is sourced from dairy farmers
2. Dewatered, skimmed and synthesized
The milk is turned into spinning fluid
3. Dissolved and Purified
The Milk protein is turned into fibres using a wet spinning technique
Milk fibers are combined wth natural cotton to create a luxuriously soft product perfect for baby.
Cotton/Azlon (Milk Fibre)*
*Milk Fibre is classified as a ‘human made, regenerated’ fibre
made from milk protein and can also be called Azlon Milk Fibre.
Note: Fibre contents listed are exclusive of trims.
- This product contains cow’s milk protein and may therefore not be suitable for people with dairy/cow’s milk allergies.
- If you or your child suffers from a dairy allergy please seek
medical advice before using this product.