Soft and silky to the touch our award-winning bamboo muslin swaddle wraps are an essential item for any nursery. Bamboo fabric is breathable, hypoallergenic, and prevents overheating, perfect for use all year round.
- 2 ply,pre-washed supersoft bamboo muslin wraps
- Features calming mint with the highlights of soft grey & cool white prints variety
- Convenient 3 pack
- Convenient large size
- Perfect for swaddling or as a lightweight pram blanket
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally breathable
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight
- Antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
- Thermoregulating for a great night’s sleep.
2ply bamboo viscose
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use.
Do not soak. Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (x)
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermoregulating – stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
At Bubba Blue, our main priority is the care & the well-being of your little ones.Our Bamboo Baby bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for, and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Whether you’re after smooth & soft, or naturally breathable & hypoallergenic Bamboo products, you’ll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products